Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This, That, and Thensome...

Yesterday was incredible!! Anything that could be done was done. And it's thanks to Thadin (one of my friends from linkshell). I logged in and asked him about what I needed for G2 (limit breaK) and he told me he would take me. Well, while in Xcarbard, we met up with more people who were also working on it, so we allied up with them and finished within 40 minutes! It was so cool! Plus, since we were there, he offered to take me to Fei'Yin so I could get my Teleport-Vazhl scroll. (I mean come on, I am a lvl 54 whm without the spell..) so we went, killed bats and shadows, I got my key and then found my treasure chest. Woot!!!

We got back to Jeuno, and getting a party was a lil bit tiresome. People weren't responding to tells and whatnot. Eventually we got a hold of this bard and started to form a party. We all headed to Kuftal and mutilated crabs. Everyone leveled at least once. I think we did about 8k within an hour, then exp started to slow down a little bit. Our party was awesome. Every single person! I'm going to try and remember their names. Vaulout (my fiance), Thadin, Into, Caid, Taylore, and me. Everyone did their jobs very well. There was hardly any downtime (except for some unneeded aggro from a haunt). All in all it was so fun. Me and Vaul both got lvl 54, so tonight I think we're doing some AF. Thadin offered to take me to finish my PLD hands quest (because I can't start WHM until the PLD one is finished). Woot! Ok bye bye!

No comments: