Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So we got rank 6 yesterday!!!! (We being me and Kanex)

It took a long-ass time to get to the Throne Room, but man, was it fun getting there. Let me tell you how fun it is to get aggro by everything, when you're only a level 50 whm. [sigh] Nothing I could do really, the leader of LS really wanted me to get Shadow Lord done, and I wasn't going to argue (heck, it's really nice when people are forcing you to get missions done) But yeah, wouldn't you know it was the damn quads that kept aggroing me, and the demons that kept aggroing the sam65. Oh well. Once we got to the Throne Room, we found out our 75nin wasn't able to get in - he forgot to talk to someone about going, so he didn't get a cutscene.. and we attempted to kill SL without a tank. The other 72whm was doing a good job, and I was doing ok, until SL one-shotted me and I dropped like a bag of potatoes. Oh well.. so by the time we were all raised (i had RR up), the tank returned, with more help and we got in and totally owned that {Bastard Sword}. SO woot! I got rank 6! And it feels damn nice. My fiancee is rank 6, so now I'm right there with him. And it's nice to have a little 6 next to my name. [/smile]

Okkies, that's it for now. Maybe we can level tonight. Level 51 {Can I have it?}

No comments: