Monday, May 22, 2006

{Healer's Briault} {All right!}

Had busy sessions on friday and sunday. Friday we attempted Beseiged, but the server got so conjested that we got booted off and couldn't get back on. How interesting. Oh well. Sunday we partied pretty early in the day. Vaulout was able to get to level 58, I am very close to 58 - maybe about 6k or so. After our party, we went to Fe'Yin to get my Healer's Briault. Omg, we totally owned that {Bastard Sword}! Only 4 of us. Read that - F-O-U-R of us pwned it! Me 57whm/blm, Jecien(Vaulout's other char)73nin/war, Tarrent 75nin/war, and Sayt rdm/whm63. Noone died. Noone even came close to dying. It was an awesome battle, and I am now the proud owner of a Healer's Briault. I just can't wait to level now!

So tonight, we have a party planned. So far, it's Me, Vaulout, and Thadin (blm/smn). Just need 3 others. Mmmm 58 {Can I have it?}

No comments: