Thursday, May 25, 2006

{/slap} {Do you need it?}

/rant on

This is from a party experience from 2 nights ago. I had to just get this out.

We had just gotten to Gustav Tunnel with the entire party. We buff up and start killing gobs and crabs. Things are going ok, then I get a tell to raise someone. I tell them to hold on, in the middle of a chain. Well, we happened to get 2 adds, on chain #3 and chain #5. (everything still went well). While killing the #5 add, I get another tell, from the same person asking for a Raise. I said "Please wait, I am in the middle of an active chain".

Finally, we finish and I tell party what's going on. Unfortunately, 2 are JP so it was a little difficult translating to them. I sneak and invis myself and head to the position. Well, on the way to the position, I get a tell from a different person asking for a raise. I ask them if they are with the 1st person that sent me the tell - they said yes. I said I was on my way.

I get there, 3 dead bodies. All /anon. They were at least 60+ because everyone had AF gear. I Raise I the rdm, who then gets aggro from a bat instantly. (he proceeds to slowly kill it) I sit and heal, then raise the next person. At this point, my party is pretty pissed because it's taking so long. I finally raise the 3rd person. Then, in say chat, I say {Reraise} {item}s {Do you have it?} They all say no. I say "Well you should consider getting them, this is very inconvenient for my party". Well one of them says to me "Sorry your highness".

o.O WTF?!?!?!

With that, I left and returned to my party... pretty miffed off because they were so rude and I had to drop what I was doing to go raise them.

Well, about a half hour after my return, one of the members that I raised decides to hang out around our party. He started following our puller, and claiming mobs before him, and then brought them back to our camp and kills stuff in front of us! And he did this - for about an hour!!!!! It was so friggin' annoying!! I use as many chat filters as possible, to cut down on lag, but all the commotion/sound/animation that this individual was causing with his mob was more than my computer wanted to handle. So I had constant lag the entire time he decided to piss off my party. Eventually, everyone in the party told him to leave. He didn't. So we moved our camp to another part of Gustav tunnel.

15 minutes later... he's back. WTF!??!?!

I'm not mentioning names, but you know who you are. One thing that is disappointing is that he is in a LS that is pretty well known, and one of our best friends is in that LS and I find that very disheartening.

Seriously, grow the hell up. It's your own damn fault for not bringing a reraise item with you, and not having a whm as well. You have no rite to disrupt my party time for your ignorance.

/rant off


Last night's party, however, was quite lovely. We've been doing a static. Me (whm/blm), Vaulout (nin/war), Thadin (blm/smn) and Forbiden (war/nin). And then we just find a refresher and another mellee. Things have been going very well. I understand how the players do their jobs now, and I know what to expect. It's hardly ever stressful - and actually quite fun.

I was worried that I would soon become bored with whm, like Vaul did. But I still really like it. It's such an awesome job, and I like when things go well. Ok...post over. Have a nice day.

No comments: