Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Kirin Captivator and ding 73!

Been a BUSY few weeks since we got into Rockage! Let me tell you how much fun I have been having!!!! I finally got my ZM missions done, finished the promies and am now on Chapter 2-3, only need 2 more Dynamis flags to get Xar access, have sky access, and finally met Kirin and his little babies. Man that is ONE TOUGH Monster! It was sooooo much fun going with the LS to pwn his ass!!!! I am now a Kirin Captivator and I am enjoying showing off.

I also joined the fellow "blinkers". Yes I finally updated my macros to include an equipment change for every single spell that is in the macro list. And I am very pleased with the results. I now own 7 staves, about 6 different pieces of hMP gear, and various other enhancing gear items. And now that I finally dinged 73, I can equip my Cleric's Pantaloons for casting Bara- spells. Man life is gooood!!!!

Tonight is Dynamis-San D’oria: and I am pumped! It's going to be a total blast! Woot wooot!!!!

No comments: