Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ding level 75!

I am finally level 75! I got it last week with Vaul, Durandel, Quikstrike, and Thadin.
I am sooooo excited!




So we camped Shen on Saturday night - After 6 loooong hours in Purgonorgo Isle, Bibiki Bay, Rockage Linkshell was successfull in acquiring Reverend Mail, for the following people:

Jenar
Shatow
Kieris
Pinrakjud
Kulak
Bellemithra
Slaxx
Foxfall

Congratulations fellow whitemage rockers!!! Watch out Vana'diel! There's a new breed of whitemages around and we're ready to kick some butt!








Other than that, not much else going on. I am trying to max out my experience points before I start meriting. I am only 20k tnl now. Woot woot!


Been having fun with photo shop lately. I made a few nice images. Check em out.



For Vaulout, Durandel, and Thadin: Love you guys!



For the love of my life
Hope everyone is well. Later!

1 comment:

Bellemithra said...

lmao I can't believe you read this! Stalkeeerrrrr!!!!!!!









>.>

j/k






Love you. <3