Monday, January 22, 2007

Soooo Not much going on. We started to level other jobs. I went back to Paladin, Vaul went back to Black Mage, and Durandel is leveling his Warior.



Thadin is also on Dragoon, but I don't have a picture of him. /cry

I recently downloaded fraps. Man oh man, that is the BEST program ever! It lets me take way better screenshots. They are much better quality, and you can take a picture of the chatlog, stats, etc.

Here are some interesting/funny occurances from the past few days.












{Sky} News

Genbu: Pwned!
{Genbu's Shield} {mine}!

Take a look at how uber this shield is! My whitemage is complete (for sky drops anyway). Just have to complete my Cleric set and I'm the uberest! (j/k)



1 comment:

Guankim said...

I swear I had posted on this one before O.o Sheesh. But yeah, congrats on the shield, would be so sweet for my RDM/BLM soloing xD Guess that means I should hurry up and get to sky to experience the lolGenbu xD