Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cleric's Duckbills {All right!} Drama {No thanks}

I am now the proud owner of Cleric's Duckbills.

Rare Exclusive
Type: Artifact
Slot: Feet
Def: 15
MP: 18
MND: 5
Enhancing Magic Skill: 10
Enmity: -1
Jobs: White Mage
Races: ALL
Level to Use: 71


We did Dynamis-Windurst on Tuesday. We were almost at the end, and nothing had dropped yet when a Warrior's Mask dropped. Altemus won the lot, and we had maybe 20 minutes left. Then out of nowhere, Cleric's Duckbills drop. I nearly shit myself!!! Kieris, Shatow, and Khiinroye all lotted.....and then I did.. and my lot was a whopping 961!!!!! I was literally jumping in my chair!!!


But all that glory was totally nullified by my noobishness. We had like 10 minutes left, and it was time to walk by the House-of-Death. I had just finished complaining to Vaul about how laggy it was for me (my sound was skipping, and I saw a constant loop of characters walking-then-blinking, over and over) yet I still tried to walk down the path....my screen stops moving, music stops, 3 seconds later, I find myself auto-ran into the side of the house and being pwned to death by an angry mob of yags.....to then see everyone else around me die. No time to revive and get flag. -.- Let me tell you how horrible I felt. Talk about rain on my parade of just getting that wonderful AF drop. I know people were depending on getting that flag, so that added to my feeling of lousiness. I apologized to everyone in linkshell, and I think they are ok with it. I just felt soo soo bad!

Now for the drama.

Vaul apparently is bored with FFXI....He bought WoW about a month ago and started playing it and just likes the idea of getting away from FFXI every-so-often. He feels that FFXI is more of a time-sink and WoW isn't, plus WoW is easier to solo. Whatever... I'm not really into WoW, nor paying another online subscription. Lately he has become more iritable with FFXI and last night took the cake. We did a few times exploring Appagago Reef, so I suggested us doing an Assault Mission. Long story short, let's just say it didn't go well and Vaul and I got in a fight, to then where he exclaimed in LS that he wouldn't be on for 2 weeks. He is taking a break.

Fine. So be it. I was very mad at him yesterday, mainly for how he talked to me, and for the fact that there are a lot of LS events scheduled this weekend which now he won't be participating in. We were supposed to continue with CoP on friday. The LS is doing their first Dynamis-Valkurm on Saturday, and I was really excited to participate! Afterwards, we're supposed to do a KSNM99: Horns of War. And now Vaul won't be there. It puts me in a situation, because I look forward to playing. I don't have a lot of money, so this is what I do for entertainment. I don't want to jeprodize our relationhsip over a stupid game though. /sigh I basically have to choose this weekened what I plan to do: Play game or not play game. Meh. I don't want to worry about it right now.

1 comment:

Guankim said...

Friendship > Annoyance

A good friend will not make a big thing of it, and if they do, they will be back and both parties will likely be apologizing. Seen it happen before both ways, hope yours works out well, amie.